Saturday, March 7, 2015

Comfort in the storm

Saturday in the Second Week of Lent


O tarry and await the Lord’s pleasure;
be strong, and he shall comfort your heart;
wait patiently for the Lord.
Psalm 27:18


One website I am using for my work is producing documents stripped of their data. The other one is down completely, displaying only an error message. The attachments I had sent myself through email, trying to circumvent the misbehaving web platforms, will not download claiming they are damaged. 

As my friend Kim says, I am being tossed about in the wilderness with technology.

How do I tarry in this mess? Why would I want to linger here, being pitched to and fro by corrupted digital systems while trying to troubleshoot my head above troubled waters?

My need to get things done tells me not to hesitate but to forge ahead.

But the sacred song is calling for me to wait…and be comforted. 




Image Copyright: / 123RF Stock Photo